Saturday

Vote - Choose Life!

There seems to be much confusion in the media today with new stories breaking faster than can be researched. I know that all of us are concerned about what is happening with the economy and the elections. I hope that all of you are praying for God’s will.

I don’t know if your greatest concern is about the economy or security or the character of the man you will vote for, but we seem to have forgotten about another important issue, LIFE.

Please know what your candidate’s opinion and vote is on abortion! We need to know it on every person we vote for, from the city and state to the national.

Please do not be confused by the language of those who are Pro-Choice. They do not like to be called Pro-Abortion which is what many of us who are Pro-Life call them, so they are identifying themselves by other names. Names like Women’s Privacy Rights or Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) that sounds innocent enough, but the abortion rights are included in both of these. Please be aware of what you vote for and whom you endorse!

We cannot continue to be silent and allow the murder of so many babies!
These babies are real persons because God’s Word tells us that He knew each one of us before we were formed.

Psalm 139:13-16 refers to God's creation of unborn human life as follows:

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be."

Watch this beautiful video of children singing: “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made”



Blessings to you and your family,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn