Thursday

Blessed by Blogging Friends


I received an award today from Jennifer. I am blessed and humbled. I read her site all the time and I’m always blessed by her words of inspiration. If you have not found her site, it is
“Though the Storms of Life” @ www.ordinarychristianwomansheart.blogspot.com
Check it out and you will be blessed. Thank you Jennifer!


Because I enjoy her site so much, I want to pass an award on to her in return.

I receive joy and much encouragement from many of the other blogs I read as well. May God richly bless all of you who are sharing His love.

Blessings to you and your family,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn