Friday

Smile!



John 15:9-11...Jesus said, "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full."

I just stopped by to say "Hello". I have been on vacation for two weeks visiting family out of state. I'm taking another two weeks off before getting back into my routine.

I miss blogging and visiting my favorite blogs.
May God bless all of you Moms and give you a great Mother's Day with family.

Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your family time and have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn,
    I just found your blog of prayer. I am hoping to start a prayer meme on Mondays about praying for our kids scripturally. Please join me on my blog at http://happyharperstories.blogspot.com on Monday. I will be visiting your page as well. Thanks!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn