Saturday

Keep Looking Up!

My husband, Don, is fascinated with clouds and always has been. When he was a little boy he loved to lie in the grass staring at the clouds in the sky. Today, he carries a camera with him so that he will be ready to take a picture of any cloud that catches his imagination.

All of his photos are beautiful, but I am especially drawn to the ones that show the light of the sun breaking through the clouds. It reminds me of the light of Jesus, the SON of God.

“He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters, who makes the clouds His chariot, who walks on the wings of the wind.” Psalm 104:3

I believe we can see the beauty of Jesus reflected in the clouds just as the light of the sun hitting the cloud is reflected back to us.

The beautiful colors of the sunset give us an array of wondrous sights, especially when we see it setting behind the clouds.

I don’t pretend to understand the process of reflection/absorption or particles in the air that changes the color of the clouds at sunset. I just enjoy God’s beauty!

I’ve selected some of Don’s cloud photos for a video along with Brooklyn Tab Choir’s beautiful song, “Total Praise”.

Please go to My Playlist at the bottom of the page to turn off the music, then sit back and enjoy the video.



Let us also remember that the Bible tells us:

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.” Mark 13:26

“Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.”
I Thess. 4:17

Keep looking up!

Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn! That was so awesome! Totally blessed me...the pictures, the scriptures, and the music...Don is an excellent photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen. You are always such an encouragement to me. Have a beautiful week-end and God's blessings. Love, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn