Tuesday

Why, God?

Do you ever ask God, “Why?”

Sure. I think that anyone of us at some time or another has asked God that question, because we do not always understand why certain things happen in our lives.

But, we can quickly become bogged down in depression when we fret and become angry with God about our circumstances.

We can find peace in our heart only when we trust Him, and allow Him to work out His purpose in our lives.

If anyone had a good cause to ask God, “Why”, it would be Nick Vujicic, who was born without limbs. He and his parents struggled with this question for years. “God, why did you make me this way?”

As a teenager, he heard, in his spirit, God ask him, “Do you trust me?”
He answered, “Yes!”

He says, “That’s the question. When you say, “Yes” to that question, nothing else matters!”

I love that answer!

I’m sharing a video of Nick being interviewed recently. I am humbled, blessed and inspired when I watch it. You will be too.

(Pause my Playlist at bottom of page first. Click 2nd button on left.)



Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn