Thursday

Jesus, No Other Name!


Jesus is the only way to Heaven!
Am I politically correct when I make that statement? No, I’m not.
But those are Jesus’ own words. “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6)

Do I have the freedom to make such a statement?
Yes, I do! I do for now, anyway.

I am very concerned with the way our society has accepted all the nonsense about ‘PC’, which is gradually eroding our freedom of speech. It is a common belief today that any pathway you chose will lead you to your god; for us to tell you any different will be criticizing your god and that would not be politically correct!

I believe there are even Christians who are fearful to speak out against other religions, those who are not preaching the truth. They fear that, in turn, our faith would then be criticized also and that we would all lose our religious freedom.

Please wake up! Don’t let the devil lull us to sleep with apathy! People all around us, even some in our own families are lost and going to hell.

We have the right message! We know the right way to Heaven! Share it!
Listen and be blessed as Sandi Patty beautifully sings,
"No Other Name But Jesus"
click on: http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a12f2c227ef2628933a3

Blessings to you and your family,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I just watched this video...oh, how it ministered to me. I also forwarded it on to a very dear friend who is also struggling under the attacks of the enemy. How reassuring to know that "His eye is on the sparrow"...how comforting.

    Thank you for an awesome blog site and what a ministry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn