Friday

For His Glory

I have been very intense as I learned the process of writing a blog, wanting to make every detail right. My young grandchildren have their own blogs, but for most of us grandmas ‘blog’ is a foreign word, or has been until recently.

In the midst of all this busyness, I suddenly became very excited this past week as I realized the tool that the Holy Spirit has given me to do the ministry He has placed in my hands. Wow! The Internet can be used to spread the gospel and to encourage and bless others, all for God’s glory! In doing my research I have found so many other wonderful inspiring blogs that are written by Christian believers. Thank God for this opportunity.

The Holy Spirit birthed this ministry in my heart about two years ago and meeting with other moms to share our prayers in unity has blessed me so much. God has answered many of our prayers. We have learned to praise Him for every sign, even small ones, that show us He is moving in our loved ones’ lives. He has brought reconciliation to some families and even changed our hearts and attitudes at times, so that we can pray with forgiveness. Our faith is strong, believing that we will see our prayers answered.

If you are praying for a family member to be saved, and would like for me to pray with you, please leave your request as a comment. I would like to encourage you to also meet with other praying moms to pray. There is power in unity prayer!

Matthew 18:19-20 explains one key foundation for the effectiveness of group praying. Jesus said, “If two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it shall be done for them by my Father in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” What a promise!!

Blessings to you and your family,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is an excellent ministry tool! If each Christian utilized each tool to it's full potential... Wow, what a difference we'd make! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ministry and your blog always bless me! Thank you for submitting to the Lord and allowing Him to use you for His glory. Please visit my blog when you have time because I have an award for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn