Saturday

Expecting Christ's Return!

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first."
1 Thessalonians 4:16

Do you believe this?
Do you believe that our Savior, Jesus Christ is coming back for us?
Do you believe that it is going to happen very soon?
The signs are everywhere, with all that is happening in the world today.
Are we prepared? Or are we too busy to be watching and praying for our loved ones who are not ready?

"But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly."
Luke 21:34

Unexpectedly?
Yes. He is coming soon and we must be prepared and watching!

My pastor is a great Bible teacher and last Sunday his sermon was, "Living in The Shadow of The Caught Up, or The Catching Away".
It was powerful!

I felt in my spirit, as I listened, that I needed to share it with others. So I asked God to show me how to include it in this blog, so that you can hear his message.

The Lord did help me, because He wants us to all understand that we need to be ready.

Please take the time to watch. You will be blessed.

[You need to pause my Playlist at the bottom of the page first.]

Dr. Ben E. Leonard, Church on The Green


Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn