Saturday

I Know He Watches Me!

As I finished washing the shampoo out of my hair, my wet hands were covered with long strands of my hair. I rubbed my hands together to form the hair into a small ball.
Oh, no, my hair was falling out again!

My hair is very fine and is thinner as I age, but this happens every time I have surgery with anesthetic. After several months the 'fallout' has stopped and my hair is returning to normal, but going through it is very traumatic.

I have several friends who have had cancer and chemo treatments and have lost all of their hair! I can’t imagine how awful that must be. Thankfully, after treatment their hair came back.

Many men start losing their hair gradually at a young age due to a heredity gene known as “male patterned baldness”.
I’m sure that it must be traumatic for them as well.

Do you know that even God is concerned about your hair? He knows each one of us so intimately that He even counts the hairs on our heads?

“But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.”
Matt. 10:30

Let that really sink in for a moment. God absolutely cares about you! You may think sometimes that He doesn’t have time to hear your prayers or to know your pain, but He does.

He cares more about you than the little sparrow.
“…And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will.”
Matt. 10:29

“Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.”
Matt. 10:31

Those are the words of Jesus, recorded in the book of Matthew.

Selah sings the beautiful song,
“His Eye Is On The Sparrow”.
It’s beautiful and uplifting!

Listen and read the lyrics after you pause my Playlist at the bottom of the page.



I pray that you have the faith and confidence to believe God loves you and He always hears your prayer.

“Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.”
I John 5:14,15

Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. I thank you for your blog, I find it very encouraging. The thought of losing my hair is something I have been trying to come to terms with for some time now. I have been blessed and thankfully I have not lost my hair as yet and I pray to God that I never will. But I tell myself that life is so much more important than hair, which it is, and I pray for strength.

    I share your prayer 'that our children will be blessed and will love the Lord our God'

    Thanks
    God bless

    Check out my blog please
    http://nomorehomelessness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful devotion, Carolyn...and I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Carolyn for the message you left on my blog. Is it ok for me to follow your blog? If you like my blog I dont mind is you want to follow it also.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn