Saturday

Turning Sorrow Into Joy!

Our Lord Jesus is so loving
and merciful to us.

Do you know that He works all things for the good of those who love Him and are called to His purpose?

He will even answer the prayers of your heart that may be too painful to put into words.

He wants to turn the sorrows of your life into joy!

“Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.”
Psalm 126:5

“Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
Nehemiah 8:10b

I want to share this video with you of a beautiful story of God’s love for Lee Ezell. The story has a wonderful surprise ending.

(Pause my Playlist at bottom of page first.)



God decides when to make life; therefore, we are all made for His purpose.

“You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book.”
Psalm 139:16 NLT

Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful inspiring story, brought tears to my eyes.We were all born for a reason. Lets pray that we all find God‘s purpose in our lives.
    Sweet Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Carolyn! Thank you so much for sharing this...I am forwarding this to Tammy Rude in case she hasn't seen it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the tears keep coming, what a beautiful story.
    I'm thankful for my birth mother who gave me life and allowed a couple to raise me as their own.

    Carolyn...this touched my heart.

    love,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn