Saturday

A Thankful Heart!

Lord Jesus, by Your Spirit cause my children to seek You, and open their hearts to see you.

Bless them with a face-to-face encounter with You, confessing Jesus as their Savior.

Bless them with a hunger and thirst for your Word and a desire to know You.

In Your name I pray. Amen

This is one of the prayers I pray for my family, especially for the ones who are not following Jesus at this time.

I can say like John said, "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

I am excited and I have a thankful heart tonight for the testimony of two of my beautiful teenage granddaughters. I am rejoicing and praising God for answering prayer.

We live states apart, so I'm not a part of their daily lives. I have found Facebook to be a useful tool for 'trying to keep up'.

This a FB comment Steph wrote recently,
“Looking back on the last two years of my life there are a few things that stand out.
One - I have so many amazing new friends, from church and youth group.
Two - I have become closer to the Lord and as a result, am more at peace with my life.
Three - I am actually almost ready to leave the nest.
Four - I am not nearly done with my journey, my walk with God. The most important thing in the next few years for me, will be getting closer to God and reading my Bible because I don't do that enough.”

This is a FB comment Susie wrote recently,
“I know I've been on a sort of Spiritual high lately but I feel like I've been given a purpose. I really feel like chasing after a career in Evangalism. Sorry to anyone who gets weirded out by this. This is me.: )

“I think about the last year or two, and two things stand out. One, how many amazing people I've met, my church friends, and how much stronger I've become in my faith in Jesus Christ.”

‎"Charm is Deceptive, Beauty is Fleeting, but a Woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
Proverbs 31:30

Let us never forget to praise the good Lord for answering our prayers. He is faithful!

Love and Prayers,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. I love the music that plays on your blog. It touched me as I read your prayers. Keep up the good work. I pray that the Lord shows you the fruit of your dedication. It would be wonderful to hear some testamonines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow wonderful news about your granddaughters... PRAYSE the LORD! so great to see God touching young peoples lives. I am sure your love and prayers had to do something about it. That is why I believe that we must prey with out ceasing, not only for our love ones but for all those young people that don’t have anybody to pray for them. They need God’s mercy the most. I am always blessed by your posts! Thank you.
    Sweet Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord for answered prayers, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments. They are words of encouragement not only for me, but for others who stop by. I would love to pray with you for your unsaved family and share your praise reports as well. Blessings, Carolyn